Tuesday, March 06, 2001

Only have one week of blissful irresponsibility left before I join the rat race. I feel like there's all this pressure to do something spectacularly fun and memorable with the 6 days that I have left before reporting for work on March 12, 2001. Oh, for those of you who are reading this and didn't know, I finally went and got myself employed after nearly 3 months of hanging out, playing pool, reading, playing NBA Live, shuttling up and back from Berkeley, getting re-adjusted to South Bay life in general. I'll be working at Caw Networks - a small (~45 people) startup networking company in Mtn View, within spitting distance of my church, Canaan Taiwanese Christian Church . The fact that they're hiring in this economy counts for something, doesn't it? Yes, that's "Caw", as in the sound a crow makes. Check out the section on the website devoted to crows. When I visited the company they have stuffed crows all over the place. If the next time I see you I begin making bird calls, slap me around with a large trout.

Hung out with Jonathan Sun tonight, went to dinner at Uno's Pizza. Ordered the Numero Uno with pepperoni, sausage, onion, pepper, and chunks of tomato. Very tasty, but it's certainly not Zachary's.... on the plus side it doesn't make my eye swell up...

Still haven't figured out why people think I'm weird.

If you have any suggestions for what I should do with my last week off, feel free to email me with your thoughts, plus a check or cash to finance my exploits. Hey, I'm not making money yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home