Things that go bump in the night
Anyone else feel the earthquake at 3:30 am last night?
Check it out: link
The epicenter was right in my neighborhood!
'Course, it was only 3.4 on the Richter scale, but I was jolted awake all the same. I remember thinking to myself, "Maybe I should get under my desk," but decided that if I got crushed by something, I'd have passed on peacefully in my sleep. Plus, I was finally getting some good rest!
Anyone else feel the earthquake at 3:30 am last night?
Check it out: link
The epicenter was right in my neighborhood!
'Course, it was only 3.4 on the Richter scale, but I was jolted awake all the same. I remember thinking to myself, "Maybe I should get under my desk," but decided that if I got crushed by something, I'd have passed on peacefully in my sleep. Plus, I was finally getting some good rest!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home