Hi all.
As a disclaimer and a prayer request... I'm a bit fried at the moment (after just Monday morning!). We had layoffs last Friday, one of those was my boss. So right now I'm temporarily in charge of QA (my department). It's rather overwhelming, so please pray for me, and please forgive me if I'm not as forthcoming as usual on IM or in email, or if I don't seem as "together" as usual.
As a disclaimer and a prayer request... I'm a bit fried at the moment (after just Monday morning!). We had layoffs last Friday, one of those was my boss. So right now I'm temporarily in charge of QA (my department). It's rather overwhelming, so please pray for me, and please forgive me if I'm not as forthcoming as usual on IM or in email, or if I don't seem as "together" as usual.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home