Current CD: Gershwin's "Rhapsody in Blue", "Piano Concerto in F", and "An American In Paris." I really like this music... much catchier and with more personality than the Beethoven I was listening to the past couple weeks... even if most people only know Gershwin as the United Airlines composer.
Tuesday, February 11, 2003
Previous Posts
- Random reason to be glad I'm single: I can work ti...
- More Ramblings Don't really have time to write ou...
- With Valentine's Day coming up, I know that there ...
- Snippet of a conversation with Eric... Bob (2:42:...
- By the way, fiddled around with the colors on my b...
- There's a lot to write about... getting together w...
- Everyone knows that in America, the biggest eating...
- "Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain...
- Ramblings Apologies for the paucity of posts late...
- Freeway changes in South Bay Interesting news ite...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home