Wednesday, January 29, 2003

There's a lot to write about... getting together with the old SITC missions folks on Saturday night... the Super Bowl... the new direction of Alias... Bush's State of the Union address... reflections on 2002 and some more goals for 2003... but, [sigh], things have been overly busy. I've been staying past 8 to 8:30 pm for the last several days at work, and will probably continue that for the next week and a half... probably go into the office this weekend too.

So, in lieu of original material, I give you this link to a feature article on my favorite basketball player, Tim Duncan of the San Antonio Spurs. One of the truly great players and people in the league, I think that the article does a good job of highlighting his values of simplicity and fundamentals on and off the court, yet also gives a glimpse into a fierce desire to be the best.

Hopefully things will ease up soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home