Oh man, completely forgot one other part of my week off. Tomio's bachelor party. Bwahahaha... I've been sworn to secrecy about the details of the day, but suffice to say that he's a good sport.
Friday, May 23, 2003
Previous Posts
- Quick recap What did I do with the week I had off...
- First day on the job Into office: 9:05 am Out of ...
- For such a time as this... In the Book of Esther ...
- Weekend recap 2003/05/02 - 2003/05/05: Iron Chef, ...
- My weekend in numbers 1 - haircut. #1 fade on si...
- Easter weekend recap Good Friday - see below for ...
- Good Friday and Easter Sunday musings You know wh...
- My coworker just told me that he had a dream about...
- Weekend recap Quick takes... - Friday night at Y...
- What's been up with me? Last weekend Danny and C...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home