Best. Website. Ever.
Regular readers of this blog (all two of you) may recall this post from last November where I mentioned the highly entertaining debate I engaged in with coworkers where we hypothetically pitted various fictional characters against each other, like Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator, Legolas vs. Predator, and Vader vs. Gandalf. Well, yesterday while we were debating the outcome of an oliphaunt (giant elephant things from Lord of the Rings) vs. an AT-AT (camel-looking machines from The Empire Strikes Back), I did a search online for the legendary Star Trek Enterprise vs. Death Star arguments that I knew had taken place, and found the best website ever: Grudge Match.com.
I've only read through a few of the matches so far, but I already know that this'll provide additional fodder for lunchtime conversation. Plus, some of the user comments are plain hilarious.
Perhaps I'll edit this post later with my favorites... so far, Forrest Gump vs. Rain Man has been a guilty (but hilarious) pleasure...
Regular readers of this blog (all two of you) may recall this post from last November where I mentioned the highly entertaining debate I engaged in with coworkers where we hypothetically pitted various fictional characters against each other, like Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator, Legolas vs. Predator, and Vader vs. Gandalf. Well, yesterday while we were debating the outcome of an oliphaunt (giant elephant things from Lord of the Rings) vs. an AT-AT (camel-looking machines from The Empire Strikes Back), I did a search online for the legendary Star Trek Enterprise vs. Death Star arguments that I knew had taken place, and found the best website ever: Grudge Match.com.
I've only read through a few of the matches so far, but I already know that this'll provide additional fodder for lunchtime conversation. Plus, some of the user comments are plain hilarious.
Perhaps I'll edit this post later with my favorites... so far, Forrest Gump vs. Rain Man has been a guilty (but hilarious) pleasure...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home