Tuesday, January 11, 2005

[04:27:19 PM] Eric: ur blog is still so wordy!
[04:27:31 PM] Eric: o, my
[04:27:36 PM] Eric: it keeps going! :)
[04:27:40 PM] Bob: haha
[04:27:47 PM] Bob: sometimes I can't stop
[04:27:57 PM] Eric: i tried to read chris's comment to for a synopsis

In honor of Eric, here's a short post:

Going to the Warriors-Heat game tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing just how fast "Flash" (Dwyane Wade - and yes, that is how he spells his name) is in person. The Warriors really have no chance though.

There's plenty of good TV on these days... the new season 4 of 24 rocks, even though I haven't watched season 3 yet. That'll change over the next few weeks, thanks to Hanlin. Gotta make sure to tape Alias during the game.

I'm kicking around the idea of getting this guitar with a non-Taylor pickup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home