The final day of the holiday break
Change number one for me in 2005, is I'm going to switch over from yahoo to gmail for my personal email. So, update your address books from blindman374 at yahoo dot com to boblin at gmail dot com. The easiest way to reach me though, is to keep my permanent (as long as it's free!) forwarding address, blindman at cal dot berkeley dot edu, which will always forward to my current email address.
Spent today in reflection over the past year and praying over the direction of my life in 2005. I'm still processing a few things, but I intend to post some of the lessons learned, memorable experiences, and goals moving forward in the coming days. The overall theme that's slowly taking shape: I need to grow up.
Change number one for me in 2005, is I'm going to switch over from yahoo to gmail for my personal email. So, update your address books from blindman374 at yahoo dot com to boblin at gmail dot com. The easiest way to reach me though, is to keep my permanent (as long as it's free!) forwarding address, blindman at cal dot berkeley dot edu, which will always forward to my current email address.
Spent today in reflection over the past year and praying over the direction of my life in 2005. I'm still processing a few things, but I intend to post some of the lessons learned, memorable experiences, and goals moving forward in the coming days. The overall theme that's slowly taking shape: I need to grow up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home