Friendster Profile
I just edited my Friendster profile for the last time. Someone else created it for me, so even though I'm not planning on using it, here's what I input:
Occupation: Release/Test Engineer, Protego Networks
Interests:
Playing sports (in order: basketball, table tennis, ultimate frisbee, baseball, football), Hiking, Watching sports (basketball, baseball, football), guitar, Discussing worldviews, Music, Reading, Writing, Enjoying nature.
Favorite Music:
Styles: rock, pop, alternative, folk, combinations thereof, classical. Bands/musicians/composers: Jars of Clay, Caedmon's Call, Switchfoot, Jennifer Knapp, Rich Mullins, U2, Gershwin. Anyone good with an acoustic guitar and writes a decent lyric.
Favorite Books:
Non-Fiction: The Bible (Philippians), Celebration of Discipline (Foster), An Arrow that Points to Heaven (Mullins bio), various Piper, CS Lewis. Fiction: military fiction (Clancy, Coonts), sci-fi (Star Wars, other), The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Favorite TV Shows:
The Simpsons, Friends, Seinfeld, Alias, 24, SportsCenter, anything to do with NBA. Recently getting into various shows on Food Network (Iron Chef, Best Of), History Channel (Modern Marvels), Discovery/TLC, Travel Channel.
Favorite Movies:
Star Wars trilogy, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Indiana Jones trilogy, The Shawshank Redemption, Top Gun, The Rock, A Few Good Men
About Me:
I am the slowest eater you'll ever meet.
I can raise each eyebrow independently.
I have very bad eyesight (prescription 7.5/8.0)
Sophomore year of HS, I was 5'9", 135. Ten years later I'm 5'9", 145.
Who to Meet:
I don't plan on updating this much. Feel free to visit my blog at http://blindman.blogspot.com. Don't bother emailing me at the address associated with this account either...
I just edited my Friendster profile for the last time. Someone else created it for me, so even though I'm not planning on using it, here's what I input:
Occupation: Release/Test Engineer, Protego Networks
Interests:
Playing sports (in order: basketball, table tennis, ultimate frisbee, baseball, football), Hiking, Watching sports (basketball, baseball, football), guitar, Discussing worldviews, Music, Reading, Writing, Enjoying nature.
Favorite Music:
Styles: rock, pop, alternative, folk, combinations thereof, classical. Bands/musicians/composers: Jars of Clay, Caedmon's Call, Switchfoot, Jennifer Knapp, Rich Mullins, U2, Gershwin. Anyone good with an acoustic guitar and writes a decent lyric.
Favorite Books:
Non-Fiction: The Bible (Philippians), Celebration of Discipline (Foster), An Arrow that Points to Heaven (Mullins bio), various Piper, CS Lewis. Fiction: military fiction (Clancy, Coonts), sci-fi (Star Wars, other), The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Favorite TV Shows:
The Simpsons, Friends, Seinfeld, Alias, 24, SportsCenter, anything to do with NBA. Recently getting into various shows on Food Network (Iron Chef, Best Of), History Channel (Modern Marvels), Discovery/TLC, Travel Channel.
Favorite Movies:
Star Wars trilogy, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Indiana Jones trilogy, The Shawshank Redemption, Top Gun, The Rock, A Few Good Men
About Me:
I am the slowest eater you'll ever meet.
I can raise each eyebrow independently.
I have very bad eyesight (prescription 7.5/8.0)
Sophomore year of HS, I was 5'9", 135. Ten years later I'm 5'9", 145.
Who to Meet:
I don't plan on updating this much. Feel free to visit my blog at http://blindman.blogspot.com. Don't bother emailing me at the address associated with this account either...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home