Weary. Parched.
This has been a tough week, been going through a high level of personal turmoil. Can't type much at the moment so won't go into much detail, but for those who pray, prayer is appreciated.
Not quite burnt out... the mental picture I get is of a pile of tinder or kindling - dry wood that, with a spark, could burst into flame and become a pile of ash.
That's kinda how I feel right now.
God, grant me the strength to get through this season of my life.
This has been a tough week, been going through a high level of personal turmoil. Can't type much at the moment so won't go into much detail, but for those who pray, prayer is appreciated.
Not quite burnt out... the mental picture I get is of a pile of tinder or kindling - dry wood that, with a spark, could burst into flame and become a pile of ash.
That's kinda how I feel right now.
God, grant me the strength to get through this season of my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home