ouch...
Our admin person (a very nice, middle-aged Hispanic woman) came through the engineering area in a rush at lunchtime when I was the only person in my cube (most everyone else had gone out). "I'm looking for someone to help the shipping guy lift the appliances we're sending out onto the hand cart, but... [looks at me, slouched over in my chair after lunch] you're too little."
Ouch.
I'm not sure if it was better or worse that she said it in such a nice tone of voice. I think I need to hit the weights again. Haha...
double ouch... sorta
Gonna be working a full day tomorrow due to our schedule, but we'll get it made up by having an extra day off during Thanksgiving week (probably the Wednesday beforehand). Also, the last time I felt major resentment working on a Saturday was a few months ago when I was planning on going camping; this time I have no plans for tomorrow, so I'm not feeling it as much. Plus, the weather's not as gorgeous as it was in September. Work it is!
Our admin person (a very nice, middle-aged Hispanic woman) came through the engineering area in a rush at lunchtime when I was the only person in my cube (most everyone else had gone out). "I'm looking for someone to help the shipping guy lift the appliances we're sending out onto the hand cart, but... [looks at me, slouched over in my chair after lunch] you're too little."
Ouch.
I'm not sure if it was better or worse that she said it in such a nice tone of voice. I think I need to hit the weights again. Haha...
double ouch... sorta
Gonna be working a full day tomorrow due to our schedule, but we'll get it made up by having an extra day off during Thanksgiving week (probably the Wednesday beforehand). Also, the last time I felt major resentment working on a Saturday was a few months ago when I was planning on going camping; this time I have no plans for tomorrow, so I'm not feeling it as much. Plus, the weather's not as gorgeous as it was in September. Work it is!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home