Wednesday, October 22, 2003

We are experiencing momentary difficulties

Sup everyone, sorry 'bout the lack of posts this week so far, but it's been somewhat busy (not just with work stuff) and I'm also feeling an occasional twinge of the familiar RSI pain from a few months ago, so I'm also taking steps to deal with that. Might not write as much though. Some things I'm planning to write on include: modern music (Lifehouse and U2), classical music (symphony last Sat), a few interesting news items including a "kindergarten for men" in Europe somewhere, and the gruesome pinky break that Steve Beuerlein (sp?) had this past Sunday.

Lyric of the moment:
You are the light that's leading me to the place where I find peace again
You are the strength that keeps me walking, You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the life to my soul, You are my purpose, You are my everything
And how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

- Lifehouse, "Everything"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home