Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Getting ragged on...

My cousin cracks me up:

little_cousin (5:56:37 PM): I have piano lessons later
little_cousin (5:56:41 PM): :'(
Bob (5:57:07 PM): do you like piano?
little_cousin (5:57:25 PM): not lessons
Bob (5:57:31 PM): why not?
little_cousin (5:57:59 PM): cauase I have a new teacher and becaus ei always have to spend a long time on one particular pecee..wehich I hatye
little_cousin (5:58:10 PM): THe clown by kalbavskyt
Bob (5:58:13 PM): maybe this makes me sound old
Bob (5:58:18 PM): but you'll appreciate it more when you're older :-)
little_cousin (5:58:26 PM): okay. daddy
Bob (5:58:27 PM): I wouldn't mind re-learning some old piano stuff I used to do
little_cousin (5:58:44 PM): you don;'t ahve a ton of HW
little_cousin (5:58:49 PM): to go along with it
little_cousin (5:58:53 PM): dad
Bob (5:59:35 PM): true
Bob (5:59:36 PM): but I'm working... I don't have the option of piano
little_cousin (5:59:53 PM): grreat
little_cousin (6:00:04 PM): u nno u reely do sound old
little_cousin (6:01:24 PM): 25..ur growing old
Bob (6:01:28 PM): yeah
little_cousin (6:01:29 PM): :-P
little_cousin (6:01:42 PM): want a cane?/
little_cousin (6:01:49 PM): to help u walk?
little_cousin (6:01:59 PM): my GRANDPA has some
little_cousin (6:02:10 PM): maybe u could like borrow them
Bob (6:02:31 PM): hahahaha
Bob (6:02:38 PM): I'm getting dogged on by my own cousin

Other

- We are now led by the Governator. Lord have mercy.

- Current reading: a series of Perspectives articles that I'm helping to review for a possible youth version of the popular missions-oriented course, previously aimed primarily at young adults and collegians. Interesting stuff, including case studies of historical churches and testimonies from current people in the field.

- To get myself into the mood for the NBA, I've been playing a game of NBA 2K2 on the PS2 the past few nights to refresh my memory of plays, angles, and other subtleties. Yes, yes, I know I'm a freak.

- I think I've doomed myself. Every time I pull up my own blog I get "Danger Zone" stuck in my head. Whoops, there it goes again... ba dum bum BAM BUM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home