Glimpse of the future
I just had this conversation on IM:
little_cousin (4:32:39 PM): the dodger game was good
little_cousin (4:32:42 PM): WE went
Bob (4:32:55 PM): you won too
little_cousin (4:32:58 PM): I no
little_cousin (4:33:04 PM): :-)
little_cousin (4:33:24 PM): they had some good plays
little_cousin (4:33:58 PM): and Gagne was a hit, he had 2 strikeouts and everyone was cheering for him, especiailly melody
little_cousin (4:34:16 PM): (She a huge Dave Roberts FAn, too) She loves his speed
little_cousin (4:35:11 PM): stealing basess, he was a reiel last night and came in the 8th and stole second and then scored off Ceasar's single and THe Shea hillenbrand error
little_cousin (4:35:22 PM): then Caesar stole a base...
little_cousin (4:35:54 PM): but then shwan green grounded out (0-4) and La Dica flew out and Robin Venture striked out
little_cousin (4:36:11 PM): And the only homerun was by venture
little_cousin (4:37:04 PM): and then their was that great throw by aShawn green adn then a perfect throw form Alex Cora to get that guy out at hojme plate
little_cousin (4:37:07 PM): :-D
Bob (4:37:16 PM): very cool
little_cousin (4:37:20 PM): i loved it
little_cousin (4:37:26 PM): and I love all sprts.
little_cousin (4:38:06 PM): Yesturday me and my 5th grade classmae got into a fight, over football. HE said that the 49er's sucked and that the bucs ruled
Who is this? This is my cousin Melissa, who I mentioned in this post about a year ago. She turns 12 today. Happy birthday cuz!
I think she knows more about baseball than I do right now. Someday (in the distant future) she'll make some sports-loving guy very happy. Haha.
If I ever have a daughter (and knowing God's sense of humor... it'll probably happen), I'll probably raise her this way, substituting the Giants in for the Dodgers, of course.
little_cousin (4:37:26 PM): and I love all sprts.
Amen!
I just had this conversation on IM:
little_cousin (4:32:39 PM): the dodger game was good
little_cousin (4:32:42 PM): WE went
Bob (4:32:55 PM): you won too
little_cousin (4:32:58 PM): I no
little_cousin (4:33:04 PM): :-)
little_cousin (4:33:24 PM): they had some good plays
little_cousin (4:33:58 PM): and Gagne was a hit, he had 2 strikeouts and everyone was cheering for him, especiailly melody
little_cousin (4:34:16 PM): (She a huge Dave Roberts FAn, too) She loves his speed
little_cousin (4:35:11 PM): stealing basess, he was a reiel last night and came in the 8th and stole second and then scored off Ceasar's single and THe Shea hillenbrand error
little_cousin (4:35:22 PM): then Caesar stole a base...
little_cousin (4:35:54 PM): but then shwan green grounded out (0-4) and La Dica flew out and Robin Venture striked out
little_cousin (4:36:11 PM): And the only homerun was by venture
little_cousin (4:37:04 PM): and then their was that great throw by aShawn green adn then a perfect throw form Alex Cora to get that guy out at hojme plate
little_cousin (4:37:07 PM): :-D
Bob (4:37:16 PM): very cool
little_cousin (4:37:20 PM): i loved it
little_cousin (4:37:26 PM): and I love all sprts.
little_cousin (4:38:06 PM): Yesturday me and my 5th grade classmae got into a fight, over football. HE said that the 49er's sucked and that the bucs ruled
Who is this? This is my cousin Melissa, who I mentioned in this post about a year ago. She turns 12 today. Happy birthday cuz!
I think she knows more about baseball than I do right now. Someday (in the distant future) she'll make some sports-loving guy very happy. Haha.
If I ever have a daughter (and knowing God's sense of humor... it'll probably happen), I'll probably raise her this way, substituting the Giants in for the Dodgers, of course.
little_cousin (4:37:26 PM): and I love all sprts.
Amen!

<< Home