A Riddle
Q: When is the work week following a Monday holiday not considered a short week?
A: When you have to work that weekend.
Yes, due to some (in my mind, questionable) decisions, all of us here at the company will be under quite the grind for the next week and a half and will be here this weekend, and quite possibly the next.
I had a longer post here explaining my situation and recapping my Labor Day weekend, but I forgot to do my customary copy-and-paste before posting and lost it. Now I'm in a bad mood and it's time to go home.
Q: When is the work week following a Monday holiday not considered a short week?
A: When you have to work that weekend.
Yes, due to some (in my mind, questionable) decisions, all of us here at the company will be under quite the grind for the next week and a half and will be here this weekend, and quite possibly the next.
I had a longer post here explaining my situation and recapping my Labor Day weekend, but I forgot to do my customary copy-and-paste before posting and lost it. Now I'm in a bad mood and it's time to go home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home