Buried under piles of work
Gah. I now have two weekends to recap here (well, one long one and one short one), as well as miscellaneous other stuff, but I won't have the chance to for a while. I'll try to find time to write, but thus far it doesn't look super promising.
If you're curious as to why all of us here at the company are so busy this week, read this article. It'll give you an idea of what we do, and why our world got flipped upside down last week when the schedule accelerated from 2 months to 2 weeks. For those of you not in the tech industry, to give you an idea of how we feel right now, it's like having 50% of a paper or computer project completed and on schedule to finish in 2 weeks, then going to class and finding out that it was now due in 2 days.
Gah. I now have two weekends to recap here (well, one long one and one short one), as well as miscellaneous other stuff, but I won't have the chance to for a while. I'll try to find time to write, but thus far it doesn't look super promising.
If you're curious as to why all of us here at the company are so busy this week, read this article. It'll give you an idea of what we do, and why our world got flipped upside down last week when the schedule accelerated from 2 months to 2 weeks. For those of you not in the tech industry, to give you an idea of how we feel right now, it's like having 50% of a paper or computer project completed and on schedule to finish in 2 weeks, then going to class and finding out that it was now due in 2 days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home