Current mood: foul
Fighting off the beginning stages of a cold, didn't set aside enough time this morning to spend with God, and not looking forward to the prospect of working most of the day tomorrow. I'll post about my Labor Day weekend later.
I've noticed that before these past few months, a part of my self-image was that I considered myself a relatively non-emotional person, not easily affected by good or bad circumstances. I think that's changed somewhat. The question now is, how do I respond? Can I discipline my mind and heart so that my response to these emotions can be God-honoring? Can I surrender the areas in my life that I hate, so that I can be changed?
Plodding onward...
Fighting off the beginning stages of a cold, didn't set aside enough time this morning to spend with God, and not looking forward to the prospect of working most of the day tomorrow. I'll post about my Labor Day weekend later.
I've noticed that before these past few months, a part of my self-image was that I considered myself a relatively non-emotional person, not easily affected by good or bad circumstances. I think that's changed somewhat. The question now is, how do I respond? Can I discipline my mind and heart so that my response to these emotions can be God-honoring? Can I surrender the areas in my life that I hate, so that I can be changed?
Plodding onward...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home