Thursday, September 25, 2003

The Eleventh Hour ain't passing by so quickly

This last lap has been dragging out for a while. But now it looks like we have a better-than-even shot at releasing this afternoon. Then, tomorrow we take the day off and go to the Roaring Camp Railroad for train/bbq/hiking/volleyball.

Quick last weekend recap...

- Saturday: worship practice, work in the afternoon, met up with Andy/Eric/Jimmy for accountability, went to Borders and found out that the Alias season 1 DVD is 60 dollars. I'll try to find it for cheaper. Had dinner at Fresh Choice and then watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" at JT's place. I seriously see those amusing cultural clashes/exchanges every day at the office. For example...

"Nigga? Nigga?" - Indian coworkers trying to mimic the Mandarin for "that one" (neh guh)

On another note, I've watched "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" on consecutive Saturdays. Two chick flicks in a row. Maybe that's why I couldn't flip away from "Lethal Weapon 2" last night on TNT. Had to get my fill of gunplay and car chases. Haha.

And related to that, check out the excellent "Are you a metrosexual?" quiz at the 5824 blog. It's hilarious. I haven't taken it yet but I'll post my score when I do.

- Sunday played ball after church, then met up with Richard and finished up Celebration of Discipline. Have a good year at Davis, Rich... and remember to invite yourself over to Alice and Tomio's for dinner ;).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home