Friday, October 28, 2005

Light rail, minesweeper, ipod,

Total number of miles driven this week (M-F): 22
Number of Bible verses memorized while riding the train: 14

Man, VTA Light Rail is great. Only downside is having fewer options for lunch, but that's outweighed by the good feeling of not spewing exhaust into the air.

In other news, I just attained a new personal best score for the Expert mode on Minesweeper - 140 seconds. What's your best?

Oh, and Sam, regarding your comment, I find that one of the therapeutic things about Heli Attack 3 is playing the last level and seeing how many helicopters you can shoot down. I think my personal best is 115.

I'm thinking of getting an iPod. Cisco gives me something like a $15 discount, but is there anywhere else that has better deals? If I don't buy one soon, knowing me, I'll just lose the desire to buy anything at all. I haven't thought about a new guitar in months.

Don't forget to set your clocks back this weekend!

The NBA starts on Tuesday. I'm hopping up and down with excitement. I'm rather behind on my fantasy hoops preparation though...

Currently reading: Red Storm Rising, Tom Clancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home