Yes! Finally figured out how to type in white. Darn stylesheets. I can now offer some plot-specific thoughts on Star Wars, Ep 2...
Click and drag your mouse over the following lines if you want to read...
- popular speculation - in the next movie, Mace Windu will be taken out by Boba Fett b/c Mace beheads Jango in this one.
- did anyone else find it amusing that in the arena execution, Obi-Wan faces off against a spider-looking creature, then chops off its legs and thrusts his saber through its head? I found it amusing with the whole Spiderman rivalry thing going on.
- interesting tidbit from theForce.net - now we know why Boba Fett guessed where Han had hidden the Falcon in Empire Strikes Back... Obi-Wan pulls the same trick with an asteroid.
- can Christopher Lee ever play a good guy? (Saruman, Count Dooku, I think he was also "Bob" in the movie "Dave")
- when exactly do we get to see Anakin become "the greatest starpilot in the galaxy"? All we've seen him fly so far are speeders, and one lucky ride in a Z1 Naboo starfighter that didn't exactly showcase his skill. I'm hoping that we can see this in the next movie... I'm a sucker for good starfighter combat.
- was Dooku really THAT much better than Obi-Wan? By this point Obi-Wan is one of the more powerful Jedi in the order, if not at Qui-Gon's level then close to it... and yet it seems as if Dooku is toying with him. Obi-Wan was able to hold his own against Maul... I was disappointed in his showing against Dooku.
- can you imagine what Yoda would have been like with a lightsaber in his physical prime? Probably a lot slower and not as skillful. That was just a great scene.
- where did Obi-Wan learn to pilot? In the original trilogy people usually point to Han Solo's piloting of the asteroid field in the Falcon as an example of his great skill. Obi-Wan does something nearly as difficult, yet he doesn't have the same rep.
- Jango had a really nice snap shot to take down the charging rhino-creature... obviously with that much natural armor over the head you have to aim for a vulnerable spot like an eye... and he had just gotten trampled... nicely done.
- Mace could only round up around 20-25 Jedi for his rescue mission? Surely there are more than that on Coruscant at any one time. I do find it interesting that members of the Council went to rescue Obi-Wan...
Click and drag your mouse over the following lines if you want to read...
- popular speculation - in the next movie, Mace Windu will be taken out by Boba Fett b/c Mace beheads Jango in this one.
- did anyone else find it amusing that in the arena execution, Obi-Wan faces off against a spider-looking creature, then chops off its legs and thrusts his saber through its head? I found it amusing with the whole Spiderman rivalry thing going on.
- interesting tidbit from theForce.net - now we know why Boba Fett guessed where Han had hidden the Falcon in Empire Strikes Back... Obi-Wan pulls the same trick with an asteroid.
- can Christopher Lee ever play a good guy? (Saruman, Count Dooku, I think he was also "Bob" in the movie "Dave")
- when exactly do we get to see Anakin become "the greatest starpilot in the galaxy"? All we've seen him fly so far are speeders, and one lucky ride in a Z1 Naboo starfighter that didn't exactly showcase his skill. I'm hoping that we can see this in the next movie... I'm a sucker for good starfighter combat.
- was Dooku really THAT much better than Obi-Wan? By this point Obi-Wan is one of the more powerful Jedi in the order, if not at Qui-Gon's level then close to it... and yet it seems as if Dooku is toying with him. Obi-Wan was able to hold his own against Maul... I was disappointed in his showing against Dooku.
- can you imagine what Yoda would have been like with a lightsaber in his physical prime? Probably a lot slower and not as skillful. That was just a great scene.
- where did Obi-Wan learn to pilot? In the original trilogy people usually point to Han Solo's piloting of the asteroid field in the Falcon as an example of his great skill. Obi-Wan does something nearly as difficult, yet he doesn't have the same rep.
- Jango had a really nice snap shot to take down the charging rhino-creature... obviously with that much natural armor over the head you have to aim for a vulnerable spot like an eye... and he had just gotten trampled... nicely done.
- Mace could only round up around 20-25 Jedi for his rescue mission? Surely there are more than that on Coruscant at any one time. I do find it interesting that members of the Council went to rescue Obi-Wan...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home