Epiphany
Bob (5:03:50 PM): epiphany
George (5:03:59 PM): bling!
George (5:04:04 PM): light bulb.. ;-)
George (5:04:09 PM): what's up
Bob (5:04:14 PM): I think I've finally figured out how to correctly roll wires
George (5:04:21 PM): haha.....
Bob (5:04:22 PM): er, cables
George (5:04:24 PM): really
George (5:04:26 PM): cool
George (5:04:31 PM): how did you come to that conclusion?
George (5:04:49 PM): or how did you figure it out?
Bob (5:04:55 PM): I was coiling my extra length of power cord and mouse cord and decided to give the "1/4 inch" method a try
Bob (5:05:03 PM): and I think I got it
George (5:05:22 PM): nice.....
Bob (5:05:29 PM): you can test me later
George (5:05:57 PM): well one way to check is to straighten the cable... roll it up and then unroll it and it should have no loops
Bob (5:06:34 PM): I think the power cable is already bent out of shape due to previous mis-rolls, so that's a lost cause
George (5:06:46 PM): another way I do it with our church cables is to lay it out flat on the floor, stretch it out and I start rolling.. as I roll, if the end of the cable never turns I know I've done it right...
George (5:06:47 PM): yeah
George (5:06:53 PM): power cables are hard....
George (5:07:21 PM): most cables are that way...... bent weirdly
George (5:07:38 PM): try it on your cellphone headphone cables....
Bob (5:07:53 PM): don't have that in here... ah well
Bob (5:07:59 PM): I'll practice with ethernet cables or something
Bob (5:08:01 PM): hahah
George (5:08:19 PM): nice.. :-)
Bob (5:09:42 PM): anyhow, just thought I'd share that with you
George (5:09:47 PM): thanks.. ;-)
Bob (5:09:52 PM): as I don't think anyone else on my IM list would appreciate the epiphany
George (5:10:04 PM): haha.. yeah.. .I would think not....
Weekend update to come...
Bob (5:03:50 PM): epiphany
George (5:03:59 PM): bling!
George (5:04:04 PM): light bulb.. ;-)
George (5:04:09 PM): what's up
Bob (5:04:14 PM): I think I've finally figured out how to correctly roll wires
George (5:04:21 PM): haha.....
Bob (5:04:22 PM): er, cables
George (5:04:24 PM): really
George (5:04:26 PM): cool
George (5:04:31 PM): how did you come to that conclusion?
George (5:04:49 PM): or how did you figure it out?
Bob (5:04:55 PM): I was coiling my extra length of power cord and mouse cord and decided to give the "1/4 inch" method a try
Bob (5:05:03 PM): and I think I got it
George (5:05:22 PM): nice.....
Bob (5:05:29 PM): you can test me later
George (5:05:57 PM): well one way to check is to straighten the cable... roll it up and then unroll it and it should have no loops
Bob (5:06:34 PM): I think the power cable is already bent out of shape due to previous mis-rolls, so that's a lost cause
George (5:06:46 PM): another way I do it with our church cables is to lay it out flat on the floor, stretch it out and I start rolling.. as I roll, if the end of the cable never turns I know I've done it right...
George (5:06:47 PM): yeah
George (5:06:53 PM): power cables are hard....
George (5:07:21 PM): most cables are that way...... bent weirdly
George (5:07:38 PM): try it on your cellphone headphone cables....
Bob (5:07:53 PM): don't have that in here... ah well
Bob (5:07:59 PM): I'll practice with ethernet cables or something
Bob (5:08:01 PM): hahah
George (5:08:19 PM): nice.. :-)
Bob (5:09:42 PM): anyhow, just thought I'd share that with you
George (5:09:47 PM): thanks.. ;-)
Bob (5:09:52 PM): as I don't think anyone else on my IM list would appreciate the epiphany
George (5:10:04 PM): haha.. yeah.. .I would think not....
Weekend update to come...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home