Second time around was much better. Thanks for everyone's support. Now I've got one evening to read up on the election... everyone go vote tomorrow!
Monday, November 01, 2004
Previous Posts
- Short form: Didn't do quite as well as I would hav...
- Taking the GRE on Thursday, so not gonna write a w...
- Greatest Choke? Or Greatest Comeback? I haven't ...
- Love of the game Back in high school, we used to ...
- Team-first Squad I'm psyched for the upcoming NBA...
- Off rhythm When I practice music with the praise ...
- Last night at midnight as we were struggling to fi...
- So tired. So very tired. Can't afford to rest.
- Jinx I jinxed myself. Note the times in this cha...
- Flickering... The last time we had this kind of w...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home