Last night at midnight as we were struggling to finally finish up this release at work, one of my coworkers likened it to the closest experience a male engineer could have to giving birth. Long, sleepless nights, a difficult delivery process, having to deal with problems at the last minute, the agonizingly long wait of the last build, dozens of people crowded around waiting to see if the final bug verification was correct. Everyone found that quite amusing.
If you're a company with a network that would like a security monitoring and mitigating appliance, feel free to check out our website. Maybe I can get a sales commission!
They gave us today off, so I'm going to go out and enjoy the sunshine a little bit before doing some problem sets.
My prediction for tomorrow's highly anticipated Cal-USC matchup: Cal 31, USC 28. I nearly predicted the Insight Bowl score (predicted 50-49, final was 52-49) so here's hoping my prediction comes true again. Go Bears!
***
I just got back from a trip to Fry's that began with the intent of buying ESPN NBA 2K5 for $20, and ended up with both NBA 2K5 and NFL 2K5 for $20 along with a third game for $10 that my coworker picked up. So, I got two games for the price of one from their 3 for $30 sale on selected titles. I've never played video game football before, but I figure that if I don't give this one away as a gift, I might as well start playing with the best-reviewed one on the market today.
Time for youth group...
If you're a company with a network that would like a security monitoring and mitigating appliance, feel free to check out our website. Maybe I can get a sales commission!
They gave us today off, so I'm going to go out and enjoy the sunshine a little bit before doing some problem sets.
My prediction for tomorrow's highly anticipated Cal-USC matchup: Cal 31, USC 28. I nearly predicted the Insight Bowl score (predicted 50-49, final was 52-49) so here's hoping my prediction comes true again. Go Bears!
***
I just got back from a trip to Fry's that began with the intent of buying ESPN NBA 2K5 for $20, and ended up with both NBA 2K5 and NFL 2K5 for $20 along with a third game for $10 that my coworker picked up. So, I got two games for the price of one from their 3 for $30 sale on selected titles. I've never played video game football before, but I figure that if I don't give this one away as a gift, I might as well start playing with the best-reviewed one on the market today.
Time for youth group...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home