sniffle sniffle
Will post a Thanksgiving recap... but it appears that my shorter-than-expected haircut on Saturday may have contributed to my contracting an annoying head cold. Today at the office, I've drunk perhaps 5 liters of water (I just keep refilling my Nalgene bottle!) and 3 more cups of tea. I've had a steady parade to the little boy's room as well, not to mention all the other wonderful symptoms like runny nose and sore throat. Man, I hope all that water does some good work in my system...
I don't usually drink tea but I brought a few ginger-flavored tea cubes that dissolve in hot water to the office today. It works pretty well for sore throats. I was thinking of getting into tea anyway since studies have shown that a regular, small amount of caffeine can help stimulate brain function and help hold off the onset of memory problems while aging. Plus, it does help when it's chilly outside. Tea drinkers, any recommendations?
Will post a Thanksgiving recap... but it appears that my shorter-than-expected haircut on Saturday may have contributed to my contracting an annoying head cold. Today at the office, I've drunk perhaps 5 liters of water (I just keep refilling my Nalgene bottle!) and 3 more cups of tea. I've had a steady parade to the little boy's room as well, not to mention all the other wonderful symptoms like runny nose and sore throat. Man, I hope all that water does some good work in my system...
I don't usually drink tea but I brought a few ginger-flavored tea cubes that dissolve in hot water to the office today. It works pretty well for sore throats. I was thinking of getting into tea anyway since studies have shown that a regular, small amount of caffeine can help stimulate brain function and help hold off the onset of memory problems while aging. Plus, it does help when it's chilly outside. Tea drinkers, any recommendations?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home