Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Oh yeah, short posts:

The new season of "24" rocks. Plus, Hanlin has kindly lent me season 3 on DVD so I can get caught up on the story. Like, what happened to all those actors and actresses from season 2?

The new season of "Alias" has been kinda disappointing so far.

I'm still in the "kicking around the idea" stage of getting a new guitar. I'm thinking Taylor 414 because
- it doesn't have electronics pre-installed
- reviews indicate that the ovangkol wood in the back and sides is a bit warmer and more resonant than the mahogany on the 314
- it's not totally unreasonably expensive

Any recommendations for pickups? From research Byron has done and other comments I've heard, the Highlander and the Ibeam are both excellent.

I get to see LeBron in person this Saturday when the Cavs visit the Warriors. He better not sit the game out like Dwyane did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home