Comments and Feedback...
Fiddled a bit with my blog template tonight to put links both to my faithful backBlog comment system and the one provided by blogger (designated "Feedback"). Personally, I like the fact that backBlog pops up and doesn't take you away from the main post, but it does have an annoying character limit. So, if any reader wants to write an essay - or simply something longer than 400 chars - in response to one of my posts, you can use the "Feedback" link to use the blogger.com comments, which don't have a character limit.
If you have a blog that you'd like to do something similar with, let me know and I can send you the template snippet.
Fiddled a bit with my blog template tonight to put links both to my faithful backBlog comment system and the one provided by blogger (designated "Feedback"). Personally, I like the fact that backBlog pops up and doesn't take you away from the main post, but it does have an annoying character limit. So, if any reader wants to write an essay - or simply something longer than 400 chars - in response to one of my posts, you can use the "Feedback" link to use the blogger.com comments, which don't have a character limit.
If you have a blog that you'd like to do something similar with, let me know and I can send you the template snippet.

2 Comments:
how do you keep a moron busy?
(answer in "comment" section)
uh, I still don't know.....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home