Small world
Today's sign that the internet is making the world smaller: for the second time, someone I'd never met before was able to identify me based on my presence in the blogging community. 'Twas quite surprising.
I don't care for diet soda, or for Dr. Pepper, but the song in the Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper commercial is stuck in my head and driving me nuts right now. So, I did a little research and found out that it's from an old Muppets skit that you can find here.
24 Season 5 is coming up in about a month! The trailer looks intriguing.
(mahna mahna) do do, dododo
(mahna mahna) do do, dodo
(mahna mahna) do do, dododo, dododo, dodo do dodo do
(It's stuck in your head now, isn't it?)
I don't care for diet soda, or for Dr. Pepper, but the song in the Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper commercial is stuck in my head and driving me nuts right now. So, I did a little research and found out that it's from an old Muppets skit that you can find here.
24 Season 5 is coming up in about a month! The trailer looks intriguing.
(mahna mahna) do do, dododo
(mahna mahna) do do, dodo
(mahna mahna) do do, dododo, dododo, dodo do dodo do
(It's stuck in your head now, isn't it?)

1 Comments:
Bwahahahahahaha the muppets rock hard!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home