Something that pains me on a fairly regular basis, now that I've been working for over a year and a half, is that Silicon Valley is getting more and more smoggy. It's rather depressing to look up at the horizon and to not be able to see the mountains that ring this valley, but instead just seeing a layer of disgusting gray haze. What makes it worse is that I know that when I'm stuck in traffic on 85, crawling along at a snail's pace, I'm contributing to that. And to top it off, the final frustration is that I can't think of a good way to deal with it.
This morning however, while I was on 237 heading East, I was able to see the green hills off in the distance quite clearly. The storm over the weekend probably cleared out a lot of the crud in the air, and it was actually quite the pleasant surprise. It's what I call a "Wow" moment... but that's a blog topic for another time.
This morning however, while I was on 237 heading East, I was able to see the green hills off in the distance quite clearly. The storm over the weekend probably cleared out a lot of the crud in the air, and it was actually quite the pleasant surprise. It's what I call a "Wow" moment... but that's a blog topic for another time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home