Bathroom humor
I'm normally not terribly amused by bathroom humor, but I came across this comment on Joe L's Xanga made by ClownmanMad that I was laughing out loud at. It's in response to a fondness for stinky tofu that Joe professed:
"STINKY TOFU ? those are like biting into a big hunk of fart... i might as well fart into your mouth and you make chewing motions... or ill fart into a jar that has a little water in it, freeze it, and then you could eat it like a popsicle ."
I'm normally not terribly amused by bathroom humor, but I came across this comment on Joe L's Xanga made by ClownmanMad that I was laughing out loud at. It's in response to a fondness for stinky tofu that Joe professed:
"STINKY TOFU ? those are like biting into a big hunk of fart... i might as well fart into your mouth and you make chewing motions... or ill fart into a jar that has a little water in it, freeze it, and then you could eat it like a popsicle ."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home