Friday, December 26, 2003

Amusing late-night conversation

Eric (12:52:59 AM): let's just get pizzas or soemthing
Eric (12:53:01 AM): that's easier
Eric (12:53:07 AM): potluck is weird for a game
Bob (12:53:16 AM): works for me
Eric (12:53:43 AM): it's not man enough
Bob (12:54:15 AM): ... potlucks are womanly?
Eric (12:54:21 AM): yeah
Bob (12:54:39 AM): ouch... I like potlucks
Eric (12:54:47 AM): it's true!
Eric (12:54:50 AM): ask anyone
Bob (12:56:17 AM): Bob (12:55:34 AM): quick side note: Do you think potlucks are womanly?
Danny (12:56:00 AM): i think potlucks have no gender
Eric (12:57:05 AM): haha..i think they're womanly...b/c it requires cooking
Bob (12:57:27 AM): nah
Bob (12:57:28 AM): KFC
Eric (12:57:50 AM): plus..aren't u talking to danny who's a self proclaimed meterosexual?
Bob (12:57:59 AM): Danny (12:57:39 AM): tea parties have a gender
Danny (12:57:46 AM): bbq's have a gender
Danny (12:57:49 AM): potlucks? no gender
Eric (12:58:59 AM): potlucks have total gender....wel, a planned out one does
Eric (12:59:02 AM): i'll say that
Bob (12:59:32 AM): Danny (12:59:03 AM): whatever i am, i can beat him down
Eric (12:59:39 AM): that's true
Eric (1:00:11 AM): but during the beat down..i'll still be screaming potlucks are womanly
Eric (1:00:37 AM): i'll be a martyr
Bob (1:00:45 AM): hahaha
Bob (1:00:49 AM): I think I'm gonna blog this

Ramblings

Low-key Christmas, watching lots of hoops and hanging out with relatives on both sides of the family. Good games today... T-Mac grabbed the spotlight away from LeBron and didn't let go, the Mavs got hot, and the Rockets took advantage of an inexplicably cold Lakers team. A good day, 'twas.

Discussion topic this past Sunday - if you were a character in Lord of the Rings, who would you be? Not who you'd want to be, mind you, but who would you most likely be. This restriction kinda puts a damper on getting to select the "cool" characters like Gandalf or Elrond because it's like you have an inflated opinion of yourself... haha...

Thus far I think we've got JT as Eomer (strong, silent leader), Byron as Faramir (upstanding man of integrity), Eva as Frodo (the quieter one), and Karen and Olivia as Merry and Pippin (uncanny). Myself, I got branded as an Ent because I eat so slowly. "Now don't be hasty!"

Looking forward to doing my year-end reflections. I'll try and post some lessons and resolutions for the New Year once I've figured them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home