Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Couple more quiz results

[resigned sigh] Even though I'd rather be Chandler, I guess I'm

You scored as Ross. You're brainy Ross. Once a geek and now a hit with the ladies. Hope you have enough money to pay for all those weddings!

Ross

55%

Phoebe

50%

Chandler

50%

Monica

45%

Joey

40%

Rachel

15%

Which Friend are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


But, on the flip side, woohoo! No more blond-haired elf woman!

You scored as Gandalf. You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gandalf

81%

Aragorn

75%

Samwise

56%

Arwen

50%

Eowyn

50%

Frodo

44%

Faramir

38%

Gollum

31%

Pippin

19%

Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Finally, maybe I'm not as nerdy as I thought I was...


I am nerdier than 50% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home