Choices, choices...
My old company's closing party is this Friday night at the Los Altos Country Club... very posh. The dress is business casual (which I've learned doesn't mean jeans and a T-shirt, even though it says "casual") and the menu is small but tasty. To wit:
Appetizers: Mozzarella Crostini, Jumbo Prawns, Mushroom Filo Triangles, Sesame Chicken Pot Stickers
Drinks: buncha alcoholic stuff that I probably won't order since I don't think it's free - there's a difference between "open bar during dinner" and "bar open during dinner"
Now for my choice. Should I order:
a) Thyme-crusted Chilean Sea Bass with Risotto
b) Roast Prime Rib of Beef with Potatoes
c) attempt to get both
Adios, startup life!
My old company's closing party is this Friday night at the Los Altos Country Club... very posh. The dress is business casual (which I've learned doesn't mean jeans and a T-shirt, even though it says "casual") and the menu is small but tasty. To wit:
Appetizers: Mozzarella Crostini, Jumbo Prawns, Mushroom Filo Triangles, Sesame Chicken Pot Stickers
Drinks: buncha alcoholic stuff that I probably won't order since I don't think it's free - there's a difference between "open bar during dinner" and "bar open during dinner"
Now for my choice. Should I order:
a) Thyme-crusted Chilean Sea Bass with Risotto
b) Roast Prime Rib of Beef with Potatoes
c) attempt to get both
Adios, startup life!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home