Brevity is the soul of wit
A hearty greeting to the few people who actually read this thing... I wouldn't mind writing more, and in fact throughout the day and at random times I have ideas and concepts in my mind that I think, "Hey, I should blog about that!" But since I already spend a good portion of my life in front of a computer and I've been having the arm problems detailed in an earlier blog, I don't have the capacity to write nearly as much. Hopefully both frequency and quality will pick up in the near future.
Quick takes on things I am still planning to write more expansive posts on:
4th of July weekend. Yosemite. Gorgeous. Therapeutic. Relaxing. My fireworks = counting shooting stars.
Jen/Jerry farewell. "Who's the Hulk?" Hil-arious. For full details see Karen's blog (see link at right).
T3. Mediocre.
Hoops. Last time with Dave W as a single man, last time with Jason C while he's off teaching English in a Large Asian Country for a year. Very rusty. Good to see the guys again.
Swimming. Good exercise, works pretty well with my "condition".
24. Great show. Finished last 2 eps last night. Onward to Season 2... eventually.
Lakers. High-profile signings (Payton and Malone). Makes for an even more intriguing NBA season starting this fall. Go Spurs and Warriors!
A hearty greeting to the few people who actually read this thing... I wouldn't mind writing more, and in fact throughout the day and at random times I have ideas and concepts in my mind that I think, "Hey, I should blog about that!" But since I already spend a good portion of my life in front of a computer and I've been having the arm problems detailed in an earlier blog, I don't have the capacity to write nearly as much. Hopefully both frequency and quality will pick up in the near future.
Quick takes on things I am still planning to write more expansive posts on:
4th of July weekend. Yosemite. Gorgeous. Therapeutic. Relaxing. My fireworks = counting shooting stars.
Jen/Jerry farewell. "Who's the Hulk?" Hil-arious. For full details see Karen's blog (see link at right).
T3. Mediocre.
Hoops. Last time with Dave W as a single man, last time with Jason C while he's off teaching English in a Large Asian Country for a year. Very rusty. Good to see the guys again.
Swimming. Good exercise, works pretty well with my "condition".
24. Great show. Finished last 2 eps last night. Onward to Season 2... eventually.
Lakers. High-profile signings (Payton and Malone). Makes for an even more intriguing NBA season starting this fall. Go Spurs and Warriors!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home