Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I need to get new glasses. To that end, I've done some research on frames, and I think I'm going to go with a rimless pair since I like the look. In terms of the shape, apparently choosing the right frame is based on your face shape, skin tone, hair color, and eyebrow shape. I'm still trying to figure out what my face shape is: round, oval, oblong, base-down triangle, base-up triangle, diamond, or square. I think I'm mostly rectangular-ish. Some frames I'm looking at: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.

My Dell Inspiron 5100 has been relatively functional the last 1.75 years, but it doesn't rate very highly on performance. Depending on the number of applications I have open, often the built-in fan will begin going full-blast and CPU usage will jump to a high number when I load webpages with flash advertisements, or even if I use Media Player to play the few mp3s I have. I may end up using my Cisco IBM laptop as my primary laptop and keep this one for backup/home use to store pics and music.

I just saw my coworker walk out of the restroom without washing his hands. Ah, the perils of office life.

I think working people need a spring break. Who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home