Thursday, March 03, 2005

Test your English

Fun test here.

I got:
Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 72% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

I needed to get at least one more correct on the "Expert" questions to get an "Expert" rating :-(.

Edit: Woohoo!
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 77% Expert!

I wish they'd tell the correct answers though. I'm really wondering on those Expert questions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's my score:

Advanced
You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 55% Expert!
You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home